This tribute was created by The Targaryen of District 4. She has been retired from submission into Games and therefore cannot be used.
She is a tribute of TTOD4's Early Era, as she was one of the first tributes ever made by her, and is one of her legendary tributes. She is also a victor.
Name: Katarina Rhysenholm Seacrest
Alternative District: 5
Birthday: August 24th
Star Sign: Virgo
Sexual orientation: Asexual
Weight: Was never added
Weapons: Axe, treachery, deception
Alliance: Either loner or anyone she can manipulate with ease in order to get to Oceania.
Motive for Winning: Unknown.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Katarina is insane, unpredictable (since she is very impulsive), sadistic, cunning and mad; basically a crazy girl who is a psychopath. She is also highly independent and a determined person. She wants to kill Oceania for good and she will not let anyone stand in her way.
She is not a faithful and loyal person. Once a person that she manipulates becomes useless to her, she betrays them and kills them.
Katarina can be very deceptive. She portrays herself to be one thing to those who don't know her well, only to show her true colours when they least expect it.
Katarina was born in District 4's (or 5's) mental asylum. The reason behind this was because her mother was diagnosed as mentally insane after attempting to murder Katarina's father, Hank, (and Oceania's uncle). Her father knew that her mother was pregnant at the time and tried to prevent Katarina from being born in the asylum. This attempt didn't succeed and Katarina's mother was locked away.
Because she grew up around insane people, she started to imitate their actions. The staff at the asylum were starting to get increasingly worried about her behaviour and believed that it was an early sign of psychosis.
This was in fact, correct. Katarina agreed to be mentored by one of the patients there. She also attended secret weaponry classes and grew fond of the axe, making it her signature weapon.
By the time she reached 14, she learned of her cousin Oceania Seacrest's interview after her friend, Marina Trench, became a Victor. She had a dream that she had killed Oceania. Without permission from anyone at the asylum, she snuck out, tracked Oceania down and had a late night fight with her. She tried to kill Oceania, as she was jealous of Oceania's fame. However, she never succeeded and was put back into the asylum after Oceania's friend, Evan Fisher, came to Oceania's rescue.
At this point, she was diagnosed as mentally insane, just like her mother.
- Hank (her father): Katarina has never met her father, but knows about him thanks to her mother. She doesn't have any interest in finding him, as she doesn't care about him.
- Her mother: Katarina grew up in the district's asylum because her mother was pregnant with her when she was locked away. She feels indifferent to her mother.
- Mentor: As she grew up, Katarina had a mentor who helped train her in various weapons. She settled for the axe.
- Oceania: Katarina hates Oceania. Her hatred started when she watched Oceania's interview, as she was the friend of the victor, Marina Trench. Because of this interview, Oceania herself became famous. After watching the interview, Katarina went on to have a dream that she killed Oceania. Because of this, she tracked down Oceania and attempted to kill her. Oceania initially didn't want to her after learning that they were cousins, but Katarina was more than willing to kill her. However, the intervention of Oceania's friend, Evan Fisher, led to Katarina losing the fight and being sent back to the asylum.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths: Skilful with an axe, communication skills (manipulation and persuasion), schemes, swimming
Weaknesses: Alliances, trust, emotions/feelings
Performances in Games
Note: As this tribute is retired, this section will feature Games from when she was active.
This section features a few of the Games that Katarina has been in. Only Games that had a conclusion will be listed here. The maximum amount of Games that will be listed is 10.
If none of the Games that a tribute has been submitted into has a conclusion, then I'll bend the conclusion rule.
- Start and end date: 5th February 2014 - cancelled 13th August 2014
- District represented: 4
- Training score: 1
- Odds: 100/1
- Allies: None
- Kills: None
- Cause of death: N/A
- Placing: Was cancelled before she could receive a placing.
- Notes: Although Katarina's fate was not determined due to the cancellation of the Games, I've selected it due to the circumstances in which she was entered into the Games and because of its popularity. Katarina was one of the tributes that were "rejuvinated" (voted in by some of those who read the Games, she won in the District 4 voting).
- Start and end date: 3rd March 2014 - c. 12th April 2014
- District represented: 5
- Training score: 7
- Odds: N/A
- Allies: N/A
- Kills: 4
- Cause of death: N/A
- Placing: Joint 1st out of 24
- Notes: Katarina was the female Victor. One of her kills in these Games was Oceania.
- Start and end date: 9th February 2014 - 6th July 2014
- District represented: 5
- Training score: 10
- Odds: N/A
- Allies: None
- Kills: 1
- Cause of death: Impaled by Shyvana Feuer.
- Placing: 7th out of 24
- Notes: N/A
Katarina is a feminine given name. In several European countries, it is a form of Katherine. The meaning of the name Katarina is "pure".
- Katarina was TTOD4's second victor.
- At some point, Katarina was going to have a trident as one of her weapons.
- Katarina's RL Picture was not originally found by TTOD4.
- There was a joke that Katarina was a rival to Yuri Harris, because they were both psychopaths with a connection to water. They were also shipped, but the RPs in which they were shipped usually resulted in Yuri drowning Katarina. This could be considered a parallel to the joke rivalry between Oceania and Severus Seaclan.
- The inspiration for Katarina was Jill Roberts, Sidney Prescott's cousin and the antagonist of the fourth movie in the Scream franchise, Scream 4. The inspiration behind Oceania was Sidney, who is the protagonist of the Scream franchise.
- Parts of Katarina's profile were retconned as part of TTOD4's 2019 Archive/Documentation Project.
- Prior to the A/D Project, Katarina was in the Hades Tier of the (now abolished) tier system that was in place.
- Before the tier system was implemented, Katarina was part of "The Continuing Generation". This was initially just a name given to the first set of tributes TTOD4 ever created. However, it later referred to TTOD4's first ever set of legendary tributes. This was eventually scrapped, as more tributes were made and the definition of TCG became increasingly vague -- resulting in the tier system being created.
- Because of Katarina's and Oceania's popularity and the growing number of tribute families being made (a collaboration between various users to make tributes of the same family), a project to create a Seacrest tribute family was started. However, because of the retconning as part of the Archive/Documentation Project, this collaboration was cancelled.
|The Targaryen of District 4's Tributes|
|Early Era||Oceania Seacrest * • Katarina Seacrest * • Alexandria Maydon|
|Last Era||Astraea Ashlar ^ • Athena Daemon • Robin Mangrove • Ace Avenir • Eris Cadence|
I do not own the images above. All rights go to the creators.
Next to each tribute's name is the seal of their district. With the exceptions of Districts 0, 14 and 15 (clicking on the seals of the those districts will redirect you to their pages on this Wiki), clicking on any of the seals will redirect you to the district's page on the Hunger Games Wiki.
If a tribute has more than one seal next to their name, that's because they had/have alternative districts alongside their main district.
If a tribute has no seal next to their name, it's because they were/are either a tribute that can/could be submitted into any of the districts in a Games or they weren't/aren't supposed to be submitted into Games (an example of the latter being troll tributes).
If a tribute has an underlined asterisk next to their name, it means that they are a retired tribute. This can be seen in the tooltip when you hover over the asterisk. As of tributes made in collaborations, tributes made only for a particular Games and troll tributes, they will have an underlined caret next to their name. Again, this can be seen in the tooltip.
The default link colour is black. If it's a different colour, then it denotes that a tribute has a certain status: Dark blue -- a tribute is a Victor, Dark green -- a tribute is a Dual Victor, Tyrian purple -- a tribute is a Triple Victor or has won more than three Games, Red -- a tribute escaped the Arena in their Games and is therefore an Escapee.
In the case that a tribute is both a Victor and an escapee, depending on how many Games they've won, they will retain one of the aforementioned colours above, but their Escapee status will be mentioned in a tooltip next to their name.