- No harassment or bullying in any form or way. This includes (but is not limited to), homophobia, racism, misogyny and sexism, disrespect of a user's religion, ableism, impressions and body shaming. If you feel as though you are being harassed, please report it to one of the active admins. Harassment is not accepted and will be punished severely.
- No off-topic pages. If you make a page on this wiki, please have it stay on the topic of Hunger Games roleplaying. Blog posts are not included in this.
- No spam. Spamming in threads, on message walls or in the comments of pages will grant you a warning. Next offense is a ban. Creating spam pages or blog posts will get you banned at once.
- No sockpuppeteering. A sockpuppet is defined as an account made by an already registered user, to post anonymously or under another identity. Although alternative accounts are acceptable, using one or multiple sockpuppets to escape a ban is not allowed and it will get you permanently banned.
- If you feel as though an administrator or another user in power is abusing their rights, contact one of the active administrators.
- Don't edit other people's pages without their explicit consent. Categories are not included in this, but do not add categories not accepted in our rules to pages. See our Category Guide for a complete list of categories.
- Plagiarism, the act of stealing content from its original creator and marking it as your own, is heavily punished.
- Don't discuss things that may be triggering to some users (e.g. self-harm, suicide, rape, abuse, etc.) without a warning beforehand.
- If asked to do something by an administrator, please do so. In instances like these, refer to rule 5 if you feel as though the administrator is out of line.
What to do when someone is breaking the policy
- Make sure you actually have a case by reading the rules.
- Get screenshots if possible.
- Contact one of the active administrators on their message walls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.